søndag 30. januar 2011

Welcome to my blog!

First of all welcome to my blog, and hope some might even bother frequenting it over time. First of all I'd like to clarify what the contents of this blog will be. I have a great passion for music, and spend way too much time listening and enjoying the works of others. (unfortunatenly I do not possess this talent myself) So I decided, why not share the love?

So in short, this blog will mostly concern itself with my personal recommendations, both familiar works and some more a bit unknown releases. Mainly ill dwell into my personal favorite genres which are: Ambient, Post-rock, Shoegaze and Electronica and the many of its subgenres. Once in a while I might post some Video game soundtracks, New Age, Classical and likely much more.

If you enjoy this type of music, maybe you'll find something you'll like and maybe you have something to share with me as well!

And thats about it, and I'm hoping shortly to get one or two personal recommendations down.

4 kommentarer:

  1. video game music is always good

    SvarSlett
  2. Glad someone agrees, there's been quite a few great releases in the last years and there's some I just have to put up at some point.

    SvarSlett
  3. Been looking to expand my music collection, this looks interesting!

    SvarSlett
  4. I listened to mostly video game music when I was younger.

    SvarSlett