onsdag 16. februar 2011
The Tallest Man on Earth - Shallow Graves
Genres: Folk, Acoustic
1. "I Won't be Found" - (2:47)
2. "Pistol Dreams" - (3:34)
3. "Shallow Graves" - (2:37)
4. "Honey Won't you let me in" - (2:56)
5. "Where do my Bluebird Fly" - (3:17)
6. "The Gardner" - (3:56)
7. "The Blizzard's Never Seen the Desert Sands" - (2:01)
8. "The Sparrow and the Medicine" - (3:06)
9. "Into The Stream" - (2:47)
10. "This Wind" - (3:24)
Normally this isn't quite my music, but The Tallest Man on Earth certainly has made me change my mindset. All this great Swede needs his guitar and his voice and out comes beautiful and catchy songs. People don't always appreciate his vocals, due to its somewhat rather odd nature and to me it sounds very American.
All of his songs are short, easy to listen and simple in nature. Even with its simplicity it really is great. As words say much less than music itself ill just give you some examples of his songs. All his albums are of pretty high quality, and Shallow Grave is his debut album and a good place to start. If you ever get the chance to watch this guy live don't miss out on as it might just be even better than his albums.